Share your day with Captain Bill and Chris as they take you sailing aboard s/v Eden, a beautiful Tartan 37. Explore secret coves and private beaches, snorkel on a shipwreck in a gentle bay and leave your footprints on the undisturbed sand. Depending on weather conditions try sailing Eden yourself! Visit the 4th Virgin Island and explore Captain Bill’s Secret Cove.
Your Adventure Includes:
- Excellent snorkeling gear and patient instruction for those who need a little help
- Lunch: Caribbean marinated chicken served with Pineapple and Mango sauce, various salads, fresh fruits, croissants and dessert.
- Open Bar (rum, vodka, white wine, beer)
- Non – alcoholic beverages (juice, coke, even Captain Bill’s famous rum drink)
- New top of the line snorkel gear
- Noodles (comfortable swimming aids for those who need a little help in the water)
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- SHADE is very important!!! You need to be able to get out of the sun. Eden has a new bimini cover that will allow you to sit in the cockpit all day if you like and still stay out of the sun.
- 10-foot inflatable dinghy to bring you to shore and back if you want to go beach-combing
Departure: Marriott Hotel Dock
Time: 9.45 a.m. – 3.30/4.00 p.m.
Passenger Capacity: 6 Passengers
Price: $135 Adults $120 Child (under 12)