Share your day with Captain Bill and Chris as they take you sailing aboard s/v Eden, a beautiful Tartan 37. Explore secret coves and private beaches, snorkel on a shipwreck in a gentle bay and leave your footprints on the undisturbed sand. Depending on weather conditions try sailing Eden yourself! Visit the 4th Virgin Island and explore Captain Bill’s Secret Cove.
SHADE is very important!!! You need to be able to get out of the sun. Eden has a new bimini cover that will allow you to sit in the cockpit all day if you like and still stay out of the sun.
Your Adventure Includes:
- Snorkel gear and instruction
- Lunch: Caribbean marinated chicken served with Pineapple and Mango sauce, various salads, fresh fruits, croissants and dessert.
- Open Bar (rum, vodka, wine, beer, etc.)
- Non – alcoholic beverages (water, sodas and juices)
- Noodles (comfortable swimming aids for those who need a little help in the water)
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- 10-foot inflatable dinghy to bring you to shore and back if you want to go beach-combing
Departure: Marriott Dock
Time: 9.45 a.m. – 3.30/4.00 p.m.
Passenger Capacity: 6 Passengers
Price: $140 Adults $120 Child (under 12)