$135-$165 depending on time of year
Approx. 5 hours to play
Golfing on the breathtaking coastline and natural contours of the hills and valleys of St. Thomas, with year round sunshine and tropical flora, create a memorable experience for golfers. George and Tom Fazio designed Mahogany Run's Course.
Reservations can only be made within 48-hours of play.
About Mahogany Run and The Devil's Triangle
- Course: Par 70
- 6022 yard in length (Championship - 6022, 123/70.1; Middle - 5609, 119/68.9; Forward - 4873, 111/72.6)
- Course Designers: George & Tom Fazio
- Water holes located in the Devil’s Triangle; holes 13, 14 & 15
- Encompasses 110 acres
- Restrooms located in Clubhouse (3) and between holes 12 & 15
- On-course restaurant Coconuts offers grilled and made-to-order sandwiches, cold beverages and snacks.
- On-course fully-stocked beverage and sandwich cart
- Seashore Paspalum Greens and Bermuda Grass Fairways
- 2009 Club Car Gas Carts
- Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Practice areas
- 300,000 gallon a day reverse osmosis desalination water plant in conjunction with an 800-head irrigation system keep the golf course green year round.
- Located 20 minutes from the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Frenchman's Cove
- 90 degree cart-path rule in effect.
- Dress code: collared shirts required, no denim, no sleeveless shirts.
- 2008 Golf World’s Top 100 Pro Shops in the World
- Virgin Islands Chamber of Commerce awarded Mahogany Run Golf Course the 2008 Design in Excellence Award for their continued efforts to beautify and enrich their property and natural surroundings.
- Rated top-20 activities to do while in St. Thomas by Trip-Advisor 2009