Let the captain show you what the beautiful Virgin Islands are all about! Explore St John, the “Indians,” at Norman Island, Snorkeling at Waterlemon Cay, and sip on Pain Killers at Soggy Dollar Bar, Jost Van Dyke. This trip will most likely end up being the highlight of your vacation… So enjoy!
Your Adventure Includes:
- French style continental breakfast: fresh croissants, baguette, muffins, preserves, coffee, tea, and fresh juices.
- Mid morning tropical fruit platter
- Gourmet lunch: fresh lobster salad, roast beef, baguette and homemade desserts.
- Beverages: well drinks, champagnes, wines, sodas, beer, water (alcoholic beverages served after in water activities)
- Chilled aromatherapy towels
- Snorkel gear with instruction
- Fresh water rinse
- Valid US Passport or
- Valid non – US Passport with non-immigrant visa
- $70 cash per person for BVI’s customs fees
Departure: American Yacht Harbor (in Redhook)
Tour: 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM
Price: $350 per person (Up to 10 guests; Children 2 years and under free)
Note: Please contact our agents for more information on Magic Moments itineraries that do not include the BVI’s and do not have passport or visa requirements.